Ah me! The night is grey
Look up, says he. Shadow of thoughts float on the singing river. Who is not hurt for touching the face of Joy? Good faith! What scars do you bear---- what light!
Poor moon was murdered last night.Wish there 've been no walls no freedom no love-- havnt spoken to your reflection a thousand years----but what matters?
Look up and behold Joy---says he. My lord, who am I?
I am a whore eating men like grapes but wedded to you---
Poor moon was murdered last night.Wish there 've been no walls no freedom no love-- havnt spoken to your reflection a thousand years----but what matters?
Look up and behold Joy---says he. My lord, who am I?
I am a whore eating men like grapes but wedded to you---
Comments
Lifes like that. See my Blogs at
http://demoninlove.blogspot.com/2005/05/lingering-fragrance-prelude-to-book.html
And maybe you shall see something more in my other posts.
That was a story I wrote. Also read my Haiku.
Maybe we live in a dream
Deepak